Monday, March 14, 2005

A quick "pop-in"

I figured I had better check in this morning, seeing that the good folks at Dummocrats linked me in their blogger showcase and the most recent post I had was about my little sisters heroics in womens hockey regionals. Since that interest group is incredibly small, I figured I would drop a line quick this morning, and I will have a sports roundup later today or early this evening (TONS going on there).

Basically there is tons going on of importance, here is a guick look at some news:

UAW nutters

Sunshine week, I still don't know what to make of it. If it does what it says (unlikely), great. If it turns into a Bush Bahs 05 (likely) then it's just another waste of time. (Question, will Boots n Sabers request for voting records be championed this week in the Urinal?)

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that the media was much harder on President Bush during the election.

PSA Vodkapundit has guest bloggers all week, and the comment sections so far are quite entertaining.

Quiz, what do Washington Post Managing Editor Philip Bennett and Bjork have in common? Apparently, they both dislike America.