Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Jim Lampley Is A Left Wing Whacko!

Only three days and already some "celebrities" are outing themselves as top notch nutcases. I've only browsed a few posts but this one made me laugh out loud.

Jim Lampley says Karl Rove stole the election because bookies "understand which information to trust and which indicators to consult in determining where to place a dividing line to influence bets, and they are not in the business of being completely wrong."

Hey Jim, wasn't Giacommo 50-1? Out of curiosity, what were the odds agaisnt the Panthers being in the Super Bowl a few years back? I'm curious if Jim knows the line on the Mircale on Ice?

So bookies had it at 2-1 that Kerry would win, that means Kerry really did win? I don't understand the logic Jimbo. I the Orioles keep playing good ball and make it to the Series, will Jimbo say it was stolen, that Karl rove must be an Oriole fan?

Jim Lampley's final thoughts:

I challenge every other thinker at the Huffington Post: is there any greater imperative than to reverse this crime and reestablish democracy in America? Why the mass silence? Let's go to work with the circumstantial evidence, begin to narrow from the outside in, and find some witnesses who will turn. That's how they cracked Watergate. This is bigger, and I never dreamed I would say that in my baby boomer lifetime.

By other Huffington Pot thinkers is he talking about great political minds like LArry David, Gwenyth Paltrow, Robert Evans and Julia Louis-Dreyfuss? Yeah, a real powerful team you have there Lampley...jackass.