Wednesday, June 29, 2005

We Need A Marquette Deep Throat!

Or maybe some Wells Street Memo's. Either way, I want this conspiracy uncovered. I want the paper ballots. I want an independent source to count the number of Warriors votes.

They really expect me to believe this?

n the first round of voting, 12,180 people voted for Golden Eagles, and 9,298 voted for Hilltoppers. In addition, the school disclosed that 5,587 people made a write-in vote selection. Of those people, 3,264 chose to write-in Warriors, even though the school had said in advance that any vote for the old nickname would not be counted as valid.


Bullshit! Four times as many people voted for Golden Eagles?!? Nope, didn't happen. These are totally arbitrary numbers.

This was all a nice plan after they realzied how stupid they looked after "Gold." Hey, we can save face and make Golden Eagles look beloved...I know, a fake online vote!!


Nice work Fr. Wild, you look like an idiot, the university looks like a bunch of idiots.

I hope I get a chance to talk to you in person about this at the Milwaukee BRAVES game! For this reason alone, I will go to as many MU Basketball games as I can and start the FSU Chop and wear full indian regalia. I might even see if I can't sneak a teepee in and recreate the sccene from Major League.

For shame...