Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Have some Wisco Cheese

to go with that Frisco whine Mr. Bonds.

In what can only be described as fantastically amusing, Barry Bonds is complaining that the media is treating him poorly. His entire career has been one long brooding feud against the media, now they won't play nice, and Barry is going to take his ball and go home.

Personally, I think Barry is afraid to play without the juice and wants a year to bulk up without needles and creams.

A dejected Barry Bonds said Tuesday that there's a chance he might not
return this season because of multiple knee surgeries.

"Right now
I'm just going to try to rehab myself to get back to, I don't know, hopefully
next season, hopefully the middle of the season. I don't know. Right now I'm
just going to take things slow. I feel bad for the guys[Giants teammates]
because I want to be out there for them," he said Tuesday after meeting with San
Francisco Giants trainer Stan Conte for 1½ hours.

"You guys [the media] wanted to hurt me bad enough, you finally got
there. "You wanted me to jump off the bridge, I finally have jumped. You
wanted the bring me down, you've finally brought me and my family down. Finally
done it. From everybody, all of you. So now go pick a different person. I'm
done. Do the best I can, that's about it."


I just can't figure out why this guy isn't beloved by America...must be racism.



(I know, I know this is supposed to be politics. Honestly, I just don't have anything to say about Terry Schiavo so I am trying to steer clear of the whole mess til I get back...consider this the shallow end of the Wisconsin blogosphere for the next few days)