Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Help Needed

I have acquired the Tyler Hirsch video and really think it should be seen. It does not seem quite the mental breakdown people are conveying it as. He didn't strip naked and skate around the rink a la Slap Shot and he didn't freak out. Basically at the end of the game he was taking out his frustrations. I talked to some Gopher fans who watched the game and it seems that Tyler had missed a few open net chances and was playing pretty frustrated throughout. The USCHO message boards seem to bear that out.

Anyway, I have the video downloaded, but I have no idea how to post it on here. If anyone can help i would appreciate it.

Thanks.

ESK

(by the way, I have an IRS rant coming when I get my morning work out of the way)

EDIT: I figured it out but will have to wait til I get home to do it as I need to DL a program that I don't want at the office. If anyone has any objections to me displaying the Tyler Hirsch video, leave me a note and I will consider it. Basically it's a short clip of Tyler taking a penalty shot with no goalie, crashing into the net and then laying his stick at center ice. Some at USCHO are freaking out about it, but I think it's notable, especially for WCHA fans.