Sunday, March 20, 2005

Righting Wisconsin Updates

As you can probably tell, I've bee doing a lot of screwing around with my blog this fine eve, since getting out of bed was not in the cards today I have been messing with my computer, with my blog, with Firefox, and even with Thunderbird, which I already love. Fantastic way to keep all the RSS feeds and various email accounts I have at the tip of my fingers.

I also tried out audioblogger, pretty cool but not something I envision myself using very often. Perhaps there will be a drunk dial or two, that would be fun for all of us. Basically I figured it might be cool to have when I am down in Scottsdale and Denver for the next few weeks, as I usually bump into a D-List celebrity and will be knowcking around the Cactus League circles for a few days.