Monday, June 20, 2005

Tom Cruise Goes Nuts!!!!

Actually, I think the video shows a very calm and collected reaction to getting squirted in the face. He doesn't really show any anger and just sort of shames the prankster. Imagine if it were Russell Crowe or Al Franken, there would have been a fistfight.

As much as I just want this nut to go away, I do have a newfound respect for the way he handled this situation. He didn't big time the guy and say "do you know who I am, I could have you sacrificed to the Scientology Gods with no repercussions!" He just told him it was a dick move and didn;t even give the guy good fodder for his prank TV show.

Personally, I blame Ashton Kucher, he should be tarred and feathered, and as his flesh is slowly melting from the boiling tar, every rational human being should be able to slap him and the face and shout "You got T&F'ed!!"