Saturday, March 12, 2005

All your base are belong to us...

I have had possibly the most unproductive day in months. I decided, once I woke up to go over to my neighbors with my laptop and surf. Nothing else, just surf. Here is where I ended up:

Zero Wing: Somebody set us up the bomb! You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha Ha Ha. (If that made no sense to you, you should watch the video)

This actually gave me an idea so I stopped at Home Depot while getting dinner and I too will be making a "flat man."

The original Aicha (GellieMan), and a copycat, charminggeek.net to be specific. Funny funny stuff.

The human clock

Banana phone

Basically, I am killing time to watch the replay, cordoned off in my apartment with the phone off so I can watch the replay at 10:30 with no prior knowledge of the outcome. I'll let everyone know how flat man turned outm and possibly post some pictures.