Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Russ Feingold Blog!!

What a jag. This guy is the Phil Kessel of the political world (by that I mean I can't stand him).

My kids often tease me about the time I pre-heated a toaster before putting some bread in to toast it...While the days of campus protests are not the same today as when I was in college, many people don't realize that campus protests are going on every day, all over the country, when thinking people, from all different states, generations, and ethnicities are drawn more and more to participate and exercise their First Amendment rights in an exciting venue: the Internet in general and blogs in particular. I agree Russ, I think you're worthless. Name me something you have done with your time in the Senate, besides hold on to your seat with a death grip...

This could prove incerdibly interesting, and I really hope he keeps it up. (The comments are disgustingly sappy..."a blog from the next President of the United States, you have got to be kidding me).


EDIT: see if you can find my comment, I wonder if it got taken down yet?