Thursday, March 10, 2005

They deleted my last post...

so I decided to pull a Vodkapundit and do a little "drunk blogging." Here is what the page looks like right now, at approximately 11:53...

Reform! Reform! Reform! (none / 0)

Senator Feingold,

Thank you for stopping by and please come back. We'd like to hear from you just as much as we hope you're listening to us.

Senator, you are uniquely qualified to help reposition the Democratic party as the party of populist reform and change that can be a new, forward looking clean government answer to the cesspool of corruption being overseen by the GOP in Washington, DC. We are Reform Democrats and we're looking for a leader. Please help make your colleagues see the light and help the party become Reform Democrats too.

Thank you for listening,
Steve in Sacto


by Steve in Sacto on Thu Mar 10th, 2005 at 09:42:58 PM EST
[ Reply to This | ]

Run. Please, we need you! (none / 0)

Senator, you will have my vote if you decide to run for president.

by Hannula on Thu Mar 10th, 2005 at 10:58:17 PM EST
[ Reply to This | ]

[new] Why delete posts? (none / 0)

I don't thin kthe Senator would approve of your overt blog censorship. What happened to the forum of free speech and open debate?

The gist of my previous, deleted post, was that I want you to run for President Mr. Feingold, because then you won't be able to play politics. The people of Wisconsin will see you for the leftist you really are, and the beating you take in the primaries will carry into a beating in your next Senate campaign.

Do the right a favor sir, run in 08.




As you can see, badgerhockey is my cleverly disguised handle. We'll see how long it lasts, my guess, a few minutes.

"we need free and open discourse" unless of course, you dare to challenge the Great Senator on his own blog...


EDIT: I am happy to say my post has been restored and it seems the senator will be allowing some free form debate on his site. (I still can't tell if this is his site or if he was just making a guest post). Anyway, it could prove to be a fascinating look at this guy.