Friday, February 04, 2005

Apologies

For my lack of updates yesterday, I had the day off and it was unusually
nice up here in Wisco so I decided to get some errands done and go
bowling. I also picked up a copy of A Case for Democracy, which I will
not begin reading until Sunday and if you don't know why you haven't
been paying attention. Badgers-Gophers, at Madison...it's a beautiful
thing.

Because of the monstrosity of the game, the Urinal had this great
story...

Eighth-ranked Minnesota is four points behind UW after splitting a home
series with Minnesota-Duluth last weekend. Ryan Potulny has a team-high
32 points (20 goals) for the Gophers, who are 6-5 on the road. Minnesota
swept UW by a total of three goals on Nov. 5-6. . . .UW trails
first-place Colorado College by three points. Both games this weekend
are sold out, a first for a series at the Kohl Center since it opened in
1998.
That's it, that's the list. The entire story right there. God do I
hate the Urinal. As disgusted as I am, I'm forced to route you to the
(Anti-)Capital(ist) Times.

http://www.madison.com/tct/sports/uw/hockey/index.php?ntid=27150

Good story on Badger men's hockey in general. The game is on FSN, if
you watch it, you will become a Badger zealot and watch again Saturday,
then you will buy a ticket to a game, then you will buy season tickets.
Don't believe me? Then watch tonight and find out.