Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Your humble SotU servant

I will be dilligently watching tonights monstrously important state of the union address, eagerly anticipating some juicy details about social security reform. I understand that some of you will be otherwise engaged or perhaps just not paying as close attention as you should so I will be providing commentary following the speech (perhaps during, alas I don't know how to "live-blog") focused especially on SS. I will also try and caputre the feeling of the "heads" and their analysis which will undoubtedly pale in comparison to mine.

Basically this whole post was an excuse to point my readers (who am i kidding?) to a fun interactive game that can be played along with the monumental speech.

http://www.drinkinggame.us/

You folks get drunk while I pay attention.